Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited
Solar Power Solution Manager Job at Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited. Make sure you go through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world’s population.
Job Title: Solar Power Solution Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Deeply understand and get insight into Nigeria’s Solar market.
- Solar Business Development (Include Utility, C&I and Residential solution).
- Develop a market plan for Huawei Solar Power Business (Include Utility, C&I, and Residential solutions).
- Further relationships with the mid-and high-level customers. Independently gain insights into customers, develop the solution, bidding, and win the project.
- Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events.
- Achieve the sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement, and so on.
- Prioritize customer requirements for R&D and take responsibility for the product’s competitiveness.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information or any related field with evidence of proven experience.
- Deep Knowledge in Solar Power solutions. Deep understanding in the Solar power solution market of Nigeria.
- Having good connections with the solar power industry, and sensitive to the trend, activities and opportunities in this industry.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Solar power solutions, thereof at least 3 years in an industry leading company.
- Brand promotion planning capability
- Customer relationship establishment and maintenance capabilities
- Experience in hybrid solar solution, be able to make the HLD and system configuration.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have a positive attitude to the job and ability to work under pressure from the job
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.