Tek Experts is a leading, global provider of business and IT support services, and a developer of technologies that enhance the customer experience by enabling our teams to work more effectively. Whether it’s providing follow-the-sun software support services that deliver exceptional customer experiences, developing technologies that enable sales teams to increase and retain revenue or training and developing people to be the best they can be, our focus is always on putting the customer first.
Company: Tek Experts
Job Title: Software Support Engineer- Dynamics ERP
Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction
- Field incoming problems from end-users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues;
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end-users, and unit leaders;
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes;
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and experience you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related education from technical institute is a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Knowledge
- Azure Active directory
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently to be considered for this role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written skills required to communicate with users.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or Any Other ERP Solution would be an asset.
- Can work a shift-based job.
Why Tek Experts?
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
Method of Application
All those interested in this job vacancy should click here to begin the application now
To apply for this job please visit www.tek-experts.com.