The management of Libra Motors Limited is currently recruiting Senior Accountants at there Lagos office. Kindly read the job requirement and description before applying for the position below.
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with a concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and reports
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Analyze accounts and business plans
- Payroll processing and administration
- Monitor and control staff accounts
- Liaise with external Auditors for prompt statutory audits.
- Process Form M and other import related functions
- Liaise with Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) and other statutory agencies.
- Project Costing and Financial forecasting
- Record office expenditures and ensure the expenses are within the set budget
- Prepare payment and filling of tax returns
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools 5-8 years of experience, preferably in the Power industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Good presentation skills with knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Must be based in LAGOS
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- ICAN/ACCA Membership is an added advantage
Method of Application
1st July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org