Website Konga Nigeria
Social Media Manager at Konga Nigeria, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply
Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager. The successful candidate will develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast). Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (i.e. Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- BS / MS degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Web Analytics & Reporting
- ROI Analysis
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.