Social Media Manager Recruitment at Kwik Delivery is mainly for those with the skill-set the organization is hiring for. Please endeavor to read through to know more about this job.
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Who You Are
- You must be a leader, keen note-taker who is adaptable, detailed, creative and curious.
- An excellent researcher with a strategic mindset and great work ethics. You possess an in-depth knowledge about brand strategy and social media accounts.
- A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products. You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolutive and self-motivated.
- You are tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a social media strategy to drive the business short and long term goals
- Oversee the design and execution of social media strategies
- Drive ideation process, creation, design and publish of original contents
- Define KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign and initiatives
- Work with internal teams to create buzz and drive communication on new products
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research on related markets
- Drive content optimization by monitoring SEO and user engagement
- Generate weekly and monthly web traffic reports and ROI
- Stay up to date with the industry news, digital products and social technology
- Drive best social media practices implementing social media strategy
What You’ll Bring:
- BA / BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a social media manager
- Experience in creating brand awareness
- Familiarity with designs, UI and UX
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.