BizPoint Consults Limited
SNR Accounts Officer Job at BizPoint Consults Limited
Job Title: SNR Accounts Officer
We require young, career-driven Snr. Accounts Officers to work in our client’s fully indigenous and highly integrated argic-based company involved in animal protein production.
- To ensure proper accounts are kept
- To advise Management on the actual financial position of the branch
- To ensure a working budget
- To constantly improve on the efficiency level while operational expenses are kept at the minimum level
- Payment vouchers, Requisition forms, receipt vouchers, delivery vouchers etc.
- Raise required journals
- Facilitate budget draft and ensure approval
- Monitor branch performance as per approved budget
- Generate weekly, monthly and annual budget variance analysis report for the Branch Manager/Management
- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Officer, Supervisor, Cashier and Clerk under the department.
- Ensure up to date customers’ accounts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly returns
- Reconcile Current Accounts.
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Ensure prompt lodgement of cash and draft to the bank
- Organize and supervise monthly stock taking
- Any other duty that may be assigned by management
- A degree in Accounting with a minimum of second class lower.
- 3 – 7 years working experience in a manufacturing business, preferably in the Agric sector and Feed Mill Factory
- Hands-on experience in MS Suite and an Accounting software.
- Applicant must be studying towards being a qualified accountant.
Immediate Career Prospects: Learning and development towards being a Business Accountant
Future Career Prospects: Repositioning towards being the Group Head of Accounts.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org