Site Acquisition Officer at 9mobile – APPLY NOW!
Job title: Site Acquisition Officer
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Facilitate and coordinate searches, due diligence and lease negotiations for target acquisition sites.
- Monitor current trends in legal and regulatory provisions as it impacts acquisitions and leases.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the process of site-to-get search, identification, due diligence, and lease negotiations within a specified search region.
- Coordinate and attend the site survey with RF Planning and optimization,
- Rollout and Civil teams
- Participate in visits to proposed EMTS base station sites by relevant regulatory bodies (e.g. NCC) to obtain the necessary clearance.
- Provide input in the negotiation and conclusion of an acceptable lease agreement with the landlord of the approved sites.
- Request and verify all Title Reports for the approved candidates.
Project-manage the lease agreement and renewal process to completion.
- Manage the relationship between EMTS and host communities.
- Ensure maintenance and update of the database of sites acquired.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Site Acquisition.
- First degree from a recognized University
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Business Application Knowledge
- Contracting/Contracts Management
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications.
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Apply following the link below:
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.