Website FairMoney Nigeria
Senior Product Designer at FairMoney Nigeria, Interested and qualified candidates should see the detail and apply.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Job Type: Full Time
- You will be working as our Senior Product Designer in our banking product team made of 9 people: a product designer, a product manager, a product analytics person, 5 backend devs & 1 frontend dev
- You will be based in Nigeria, at our office in Lagos.
- Your mission will be to build a neat and simple product design to enable our users in emerging markets to access digital financial services smoothly
- From the high-level design strategy to micro-details, you will bring design to the heart of the product development journey to build memorable products for our customers.
We are waiting for you to:
- Work closely with the user research team to turn ideas into valuable product designs for our app already downloaded 1 million+ times;
- Design incredibly simple / neat design flows & lead the design process, from mockups, user flows, prototypes to final designs for mobile products;
- Integrate those designs with the front-end team in a structured tech/product environment;
- follow analytics for achieving desired results.
- You must have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and / or sport);
- You have 5-8 years of experience in product design or as a UI/UX designer in a fast-growing B2C tech startup company. Working in FinTech and on emerging markets is a plus;
- You must have good knowledge of mobile design via Figma, Sketch;
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times;
- You must be a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations;
- You must be curious in nature.
- Flexible working
- Remote days
- Inspiring company culture
- Competitive pay
- Challenging environment
- Opportunity to contribute to the building of a digital bank for emerging markets (multiple countries).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit fairmoney.welcomekit.co.