Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Senior Pipeline CAD Designer at Lonadek Nigeria Limited. Please go through the internship requirements before applying for this position.
Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Pipeline CAD Designer
- We require a Senior Pipeline CAD Designer who has extensive multi-disciplinary hands-on experience with AutoCAD and AVEVA’s 3d PDMS suite of software, including StruCAD, CEASER II Stress Analysis, and AXIS Process Analysis 2D Schematics.
- The preferred candidate must have the ability to work in and interface with multi-discipline engineering groups in support of total engineering design groups including process, mechanical, pipeline, structural, electrical, instrumentation, and control systems.
- Provide full range of drawing production and organization for multi-disciplines including pipeline, site, civil and process designs.
- Prepare engineering plans, profiles, sections and details for design, tender, and as-built drawing sets for pipelines and associated infrastructure
- Know and follow the appropriate/applicable design/drafting standards
- Work as required with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to coordinate with other disciplines on tasks to minimize reworks and maximize efficiency.
- Responsible for the set up and up-keep of discipline drawings and start-up projects
- Develop and maintain base files for information used to complete pipeline and facility designs
- Develop design packages associated with linear pipelines for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Minimum of First Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Minimum of 8 years upstream oil and gas design experience
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Advanced skills in technical areas of related software application
- Collaborate as a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team to execute projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess relevant Engineering License
- Knowledge in the design of Oil & Gas Pipelines
- Proficiency in AutoCAD suite of software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th November 2020.
To apply for this job please visit application.lonadek.com.