Honeywell is recruiting for the position of Senior Account Manager.
About the Company
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
“Honeywell International Inc., a US-based Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader not affiliated with The Honeywell Group of Nigeria companies”
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our [Fill in the blank] organization. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers.
- Identify Mid Segment Market dynamics across the region & Analyze the share of segment and brand positioning against competition
- Create and define business strategy for the existing and new upcoming products and route to market strategy
- As per the business plan, craft and implement channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota
- Manage new and existing channel partners to increase product sales
- Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships using CRM software
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users
- Provide proposals, quotations and pricing to partners
- Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity
- Introduce new products and its features to partners
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information
- Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- JOB ID: HRD84973
- Category: Sales
- Location: 5th floor, 39 Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi,Lagos,Nigeria
- Careers at Honeywell – Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidate should APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.