Goodtalent Africa is recruiting for the Position of a Receptionist.
About the Company
Our client is a fast-paced and technology-driven company whose major focus is making a lifelong learning impact. They currently have an opening for a Receptionist in Abuja.
Job Title: Receptionist
Company: Goodtalent Africa
As the first point of contact of the company, you must be willing to make an immediate impact, have a track record of showing initiative, willing to collaborate, and possess the ideal balance of experience and potential for future advancement. As an ideal candidate, your appearance and carriage must be a full representation of our culture and image, exhibiting professionalism both in appearance and in attitude.
If you have a warm personality, enjoy solving problems, do not have a problem meeting and
interacting with people, the role may be for you.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor tags)
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and handling travel logistics.
- Prepares the various meeting rooms for meetings.
- Perform ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Provide excellent customer service to walk in customers
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Prior experience in Customer Service or as a Receptionist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in MS applications; including Word and Excel.
- Good Customer relations skill.
- Good time management and organising skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Maintain a well groomed and neat appearance
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Ability to work with and in teams.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Kindly APPLY ONLINE
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit jobs.erecruiterafrica.com.