School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited Recruits Logistics Officer – School Kits Limited is recruiting to fill the position of a Logistics Officer at their Lagos office. All applicants are encouraged to go through job requirements before applying.
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop-shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
- Overseeing the coordination of logistics and movement of inventories across all outlets and office locations
- Ensuring optimal use of all available vehicles and motorcycles
- Making recommendations to management on logistics strategy and buying decisions as it relates to vehicles/motorcycles and able to provide technical and procedural advice in a broad range of logistics areas
- Develop logistics plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans during peak season
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective way of sending goods and shipments across different states of the country
- Ensuring timely maintenance/servicing of all company vehicles and dispatch bikes to include vehicle license and other statutory papers renewal
- Advising management on any logistics issues as promptly as they arise
- Coordinating the entire logistics team (drivers/ riders) ensuring teamwork and minimal friction
You may also like; Nigeria police force begin recruitment Exercise – See Guideline
- Must have an understanding of logistics operations and practices.
- Thorough understanding of MS Office applications and logistics software necessary to conduct research and complete routine/moderately complex tasks
- Able to assess moderately complex information from multiple sources and draw logical conclusions
- Interpersonal skills and ability to maintain an effective working relationship the team
- Must have extensive work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- Must be able to develop logistics plans, policies, and procedures, to efficiently and rapidly store and retrieve information using filing and tracking systems
- B.Sc / HND in a relevant field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline 30th August, 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com