Sales Inventory Analyst Job at Helfer Agbaje. All those applying for this position are meant to go through the requirements first.
Helfer Agbaje is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Inventory Analyst
- The inventory analyst develops, implements, and maintains all of the procedures and protocols in regard to proper inventory control for the purpose of maintaining accurate financial information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the company’s accounts receivables department to ensure that all transactions are being accounted for.
- Works to resolve discrepancies between the amount of inventory and the amount of revenue quickly and accurately.
- Monitors inventory levels very closely and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
- Develops and implements systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Ensures seamless movement of products and inventory.
- Maintains records regarding inventory control, intake, and sales.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides recommendations for better inventory control.
You may also like; US Embassy Job Vacancy in Nigeria | Update
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to pay very close attention to detail and immediately notice any discrepancies regarding inventory and finances.
- Shows the ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Possesses the ability to create solutions to previously unsolved issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
31st July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org