Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Speedy and accurate Talent Recruitment, Training, Human Resources Administration and support.
Job Title: Sales Intern
- Our organization is in need of sales interns. This role will be responsible for key marketing functions within the organization.
- The Sales Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients and staff.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or similar may be required.
- between 23-28 years of age
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- A professional appearance.
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.nicolesinclair.com.