Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Job Type: Full Time
- Coordinate and take down minutes at Annual General Meetings, Board, Management and Committee Meetings.
- Circulate Audited Accounts to shareholders.
- Dissemination of Board and Management Decisions.
- Maintaining Statutory Registers.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s Memorandum and Article of Association Liaison and filling of returns to Statutory and Regulatory Bodies.
- Payment of dividend and issuance of Share certificates to shareholders.
- Drafting of Memorandum of understanding Agreements on different projects with Technical Partners.
- Vetting of Project Agreements.
- Liaison with Technical Partners and Contractors on Contracts Agreements.
- Negotiating with communities in the Niger Delta oil producing areas.
- Offering Legal Advice
- Preparation of legal report to Board/Management.
- Coordinate payment of utility bills and taxes to local and state Government.
- Coordinate the procurement, maintenance and disposal of Company assets.
- Company Image custodian
- Maintain discipline and carry out disciplinary measures on erring staff.
- Ensure ethics and code of conduct to guide employee relationship with the Company.
- Graduate Degree in Law and other related fields.
- 5 – 7 years experience in Legal Practice.
- Human Resource and Administration Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.