Sales Executive vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria
Job Title: Sales Executive
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
Our client is a conglomerate with operations across Nigeria’s most dynamic economic sectors. They have businesses operating in a number of sectors critical to Nigeria’s sustained development: agriculture, alternative energy, backup power supply systems, networking and data transmission, ICT infrastructure development, and commercial vehicles sales and servicing. Our client is a pioneer in providing precision farming solutions to the agricultural sector in Nigeria, they partner with leading global organizations to offer solutions that are tailor-made and are of the highest quality standard, supported by an efficient after sales system. Their success come from working at the grassroots to ensure that they offer products that suit the local needs of farmers, and help drive Nigeria’s rural development.
They currently have an opening for Sales Executive- OGUN
Daily responsibilities includes:
- Required for daily park to park activities & test ride
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets allocated by the management for the specified products and services
- To survey the region allocated for prospective dealers, franchisees, regional cooperatives and commercial farms for creating client database
- To pitch the products to clients, dealers in the regions allocated for sales and service
- Perform surveys and competition study as required by the managemen
- Previous sales experience in the sales of motorcycles .
- 1 – 3 years of experience in sales role and demonstrable sales performance.
- Must speak and understand local dialect.
- Analytical Skills, reporting Skills & Sound Interpersonal Skills
- Clear understanding of distribution channels
- People Management and Relations skills
- Sound Leadership Skills
- Prior experience of working within the Motorcycle sector/industry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Please use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
==> Sales Executive
To apply for this job please visit jobs.erecruiterafrica.com.