SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) is currently hiring for the position of Rigger – M / F. Please see the requirements before applying for this job.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East, and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Title: Rigger – M / F
Location: Nigeria (Offshore)
Contractual hours: Full time
- Ensure all maintenance and installation work is carried out effectively and safely.
- Support the team structure and work with the team to achieve set objectives in a timely manner
- Ofshore experience is mandatory
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Experience in shutdown project is mandatory
- Extensive experience working as a Rigger
- Experience wise, you will need to be experienced as an Oil & Gas Rigger
- All Staff will be subject to pre-employment medicals determining their mental and physical competence to cope with occupational physical demands
- Languages: English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
- A minimum level of experience required: 10 years or more
- Confined space entry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities
To apply for this job please visit spie-job.talent-soft.com.