DM Holdings Limited
DM Holdings Limited is currently hiring Research Officer at their Lagos, Nigeria office. Please all applicants are to go through the job requirement before applying.
DM Holdings Limited is a conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
You may also like this; How to Apply for Jobs Online Using Email
Job Title: Research Officer
Location: Lagos (Ikeja, Ogba, Berger, Agege) / Working remotely from anywhere in Nigeria
Job Type: Contract (Target based, well-remunerated)
- Are you looking to earn some extra cash doing what you know how to do best?
- Would you like to join a team of innovative individuals?
- Can you develop quantitative Test materials for a top-notch educational platform?
- If your answer is YES, then this is your chance to join the JustMedia team.
- We are seeking applications from suitably qualified secondary school leavers, undergraduates and fresh graduates with excellent SSCE / GCE results.
- We are looking for vibrant individuals with a zeal and passion to generate test materials (questions and answers) based on the current educational curricula (Nigeria/ British/ American) from pry4(basic4) to SS3(year12); UTME, WAEC, NECO, IELTS, GRA, GMAT, ЕЕ.
- The position is intended for individuals with an in-depth knowledge of their subject area and an eye for detail.
- Possesses an excellent O’level result, at least 5 distinctions.
- Knowledge of Primary, Secondary School, A-Level, Post OТlevel syllabuses will be an added advantage
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (Microsoft Excel is a major requirement)
- You MUST be able to meet up with deadlines, work independently and under pressure sometimes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
16th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org