Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
You may also like this; How To Find A Job After College
Job Title: Content Creator
Roles and Responsibilities
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn
- Utilize various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Method of Application
The application deadline for this job is 17th July, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org