National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN)
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) Recruitment Registrar. Please ensure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
The National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN) is an Inter-University Centre for Nigerian Language Studies. It is an autonomous institution under the regulation of the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below;
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Aba, Abia
- Responsible to the Executive Director for the institutes day-to-day administrative work;
- Functions as the Chief Administrative officer of the Institute;
- Secretary to the Governing Council;
- Secretary to the Academic Board;
- Secretary to Statutory Committees
- Responsible for keeping all the records in the Institute
- Must possess a good honours degree. Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in the administration of a tertiary Institution. In addition, a candidate should have attained the rank of a Deputy Registrar or its equivalent and must not be older than sixty (60) years on assumption of duty.
- Interested candidates should belong to a recognized professional body such as ANUPA, NIM, 1PM, ICAD, etc.
Applications Closing Date
4th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies each of their Applications, Credentials and detailed CV; and should request their referees to send reference on them to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
National Institute for Nigerian Languages (NINLAN),
P.M.B. 7978, Aba,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.