VPS Technologies Limited
Receptionist Recruitment at VPS Technologies Limited. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
VPS Technologies Limited is an internet company that has an ISP License awarded by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). We have a reputation with our customers of delivering where larger ICT providers continue to fail in Nigeria. We are able to achieve this because we are structured around the customer; where all activities are geared towards making the customer’s experience, a pleasant one.
Job Code: VPS-SOFTCO-06
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- VPS Technologies Limited is looking for an Intern for the position of a Receptionist who will be responsible for receiving customers and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving Customers directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail, and as well booking or preparing the meeting rooms for meetings.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
- Receive Visitors
- Understand and execute the SOP’s set to achieve a consistent and productive service
- To adapt to changes in service style in order to increase productivity
- Buying and fueling of Generator
- Receive calls
- Manage meeting room
- maintain the highest level of cleanliness offices and the premises.
- Minimum of 2-year Experience
- OND holder, Computer literate and good in MS word and MS Excel (Note: ND should not apply)
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how Network connectivity work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- Health and safety procedures
- Basic customer service
- Ability to read and write
- The ability to learn new skills
- Good communication skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- A Team Player
- Previous experience in a cleaning role
- 18 – 27 years (Very important)
- Gender; Male or Female
Method of Application
- Only Selected Candidates will be short-listed.
- For More information: Contact +234 908-7088-873
20th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com