Creative Graphic Designer Recruitment at DKT International. Please go through the requirements for this position below;
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer
- We are set to recruit Creative Graphic Designers. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
- We are looking for young talented individuals with skills as a Creative Graphic Designer with a natural flair who is up-to-date on current trends to interpret design briefs into high impact visuals. The position is based in Lagos.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Create and design visual elements such as advertisements, product packaging artworks, logos, brochures, medical detailing aids, point of sales materials (POSM), social media visuals and posts, newsletters, consumer fliers, web pages and other communication materials
- Develop videos and animations.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects with design specifications.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Create layouts including a selection of colors, images, typefaces and style to enhance the readability of text and image to help deliver the message.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Design Communication or related field.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas. Excellent eye for detail. Strong analytical skills.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.)
- Web management / UI design knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org