At Management FIRST, we come together to solve the biggest problems facing organizations and we brainstorm solutions to boost your company. We assess our client’s workplace environment and mobilize action to heal, improve, or prevent workplace issues. We strategically partner with our clients to unmask the root cause of issues and work collaboratively to resolve those issues. Our training/ consulting methodology is designed to form powerful partnerships with our clients. Our mission at Management FIRST is to make the business world more functional using innovative approaches.
Receptionist Recruitment at Management FIRST. Please go through the requirements below before applying for this job.
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Description (Responsibilities)
- Greeting visitors and accepting deliveries.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Maintaining office directories.
- Assisting other administrative staff
- A university graduate.
- Must be good in typing.
- Smart and willing to work.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
You may also like this: BusinessDay Newspaper Job Recruitment 2020 Application begins
Method of Application
- Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org