Ralds & Agate
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Company: Ralds & Agate
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
- Business Development officer is charged with monitoring, analyzing and improving the company’s business
- Conduct Research on market insights, business opportunities, industries trends, new technologies and more.
- Compile and provide business analysis results for strategy planning and decision making.
- Provide monthly reports on current and new business prospects and client activities to the management
- Interpret data
- Make and Maintain Recommendation
- Maintain and keep Records
- Create contents and Update company website for latest business changes.
- Maintain Business Relationship
Qualifications / Skills Required
- Great Analytical skills
- Quick on Social Media
- Good with research and able to handle marketing analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or a related course
- 0-2 years of proven work experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office package especially MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using “BD Officer” as subject of mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org