Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Quality Control & Quality Assurance Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user-friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
Job Title: Quality Control & Quality Assurance Engineer
- Follow-up with QA/QC vendor on chemical deliveries and ensure quality is met
- Visit Vendor facility to receive new chemical deliveries
- Creation of material numbers for all production chemicals / materials
- Follow-up Production Chemical transfer from vendor facility to site
- Have strong competence in SAP tool
- Manage production chemical stock in SAP and ensure no stock out
- Manage reagent stocks in SAP and ensure no stock out
- Ensure lab equipment availability and spares
- Follow-up with maintenance of lab equipment and calibrations
- Follow-up with bi-annual Lab equipment Maintenance & Calibrations
- Follow-up with Lab fiscal equipment and calibrations
- Follow-up with tote maintenance and ensure availability of totes
- Follow-up and make available chemical cargo carrying unit for bi-annual inspection campaigns
- Manages a data base where all information regarding chemicals, tote frames and tank are stored for record purpose.
- Receives crude oil sample from site and distribute to different vendors for analysis
- Request for materials transfer within plants
- Receives and Manages the day-to-day chemical request from site.
- 5-8 years
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
8th July 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit portal.dbesl.com.