Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Laboratory & Treatment Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries. The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user-friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
Job Title: Laboratory & Treatment Engineer
- Always establish working consumption patterns for all laboratory/Treatment chemicals and consumables and report all impending shortages to the Head of Lab/Treatment.
- Follow up other field departments on issues related to laboratory analyses as directed by the Head of Lab/Treatment and closeout analysis request of the same where applicable.
- Ensure that all laboratory equipment is always operationally available, maintaining the same, and arranging for repairs or, replacement is necessary.
- Always ensure the availability of all laboratory chemicals and consumables and make requisitions when necessary to avoid stock-outs.
- Participate in technical and operational analyses, audit, and inspection.
- Ensure the quality control of treatment chemicals supplied locally.
- Closely monitor activities related to Bottle Test and Field trials carried out by chemical suppliers.
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly Lab/Treatment reports with details of events of major concern.
- Inform the Head of Laboratory & Treatment of any treatment problems on site.
- Ensure that chemical injection facilities (silos, pumps, liners, etc.) are always in good working condition and that the necessary chemicals are injected as instructed monthly by the Head of Lab/Treatment.
- Update the MSDS of the chemicals used offshore (laboratory and injection chemicals).
- Work with other departments on issues related to laboratory analyses and closeout analysis requests of the same where applicable.
- Conduct technical audits for all laboratory clients.
- Carry out any other Laboratory and treatment-related job that is not stated in the Job description.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
- 7-10years Experience in Engineering
- Offshore Safety Permit (OSP)
Method of Application
8th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit portal.dbesl.com.