PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruits GRC – Senior Associate (Data and Analytics).
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Job Title: GRC – Senior Associate (Data and Analytics)
Reference Number: 125-NIG00246
Job Type: Permanent
- A career within our team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations rethink their approach to GRC by leveraging data and analytics to offer truly innovative services and solutions to our clients
You may also like this; OPEC Recruitment and Job Vacancies in Nigeria
We support our clients with a range of services such as:
- Designing automated and data-driven solutions to assist management in maximizing value from their data assets to reduce risk, improve efficiency and develop new business opportunities within governance, risk and compliance
- Designing and developing dashboards, visualizations and metrics to improve understanding of governance, risk and compliance processes, identify potential weaknesses and provide operational resilience
- Implementing and optimizing governance, risk and compliance systems
- We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals, who have experience with hands-on data analysis and an eye for innovation
Specifically, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and interpreting big volumes of data from the client including internal data systems and external sources
- Identifying, investigating and explaining trends and patterns in data using data tools, platforms, and analytical tool kits
- Developing strategies for analytics to build advanced data visualizations and analytical models
- Developing predictive models using machine learning, natural language, and statistical analysis methods such as classification, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation tools
- Project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverable schedules
- Providing training and coaching to junior staff or less experienced team members to develop technical competence and administrative skills
- Using data visualization skills and tools to analyze, package and communicate reports to key stakeholders, both internally and to external clients
- Supporting in identifying new opportunities for service delivery
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Informatics, Operations Research, or other quantitative/relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience
- Experience using data storage technologies: SQL, NoSQL or other relevant technology
- Advanced data analytics, using platforms such as SAS, SPSS, R/S/S+, or another relevant platform
- Experience in data modelling
- Experience using data processing tools: R, Python, Spark, or another relevant tool
- Visualization: PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, or other relevant tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
28th July, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com.