Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Project Officer – Monitoring and Evaluation, those qualified should see the job requirements and apply.
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development – The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit/loan from World Bank / International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project Development Objective (PDO) of CSDP is to increase access by the poor, particularly the Internally Displaced and Vulnerable people in the North East of Nigeria, to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria.
Job Title: Project Officer – Monitoring and Evaluation
- Responsible for data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities;
- Provide implementation assistance to M&E Manager;
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Monitor progress towards attainment of targets and to adapt targets to realities;
- Provide an improved foundation for planning effective resource use;
- Identify unacceptably high-cost interventions and operations;
- Provide record of events;
- Provide information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Statistics, Natural Sciences, Rural Development and related fields, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community-based initiatives.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in Community Driven Development (CDD) is an added advantage.
Remuneration / Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for an initial period of six month probation and subject to confirmation after satisfactory performance. However, Civil servant found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
- The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff Regulations and conditions of service.
10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send / submit 10 copies of their CV to:
The Chairman Board of Directors,
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development,
Commissioners Quarters Layout,
Off Bukar Abba Ibrahim Way,
Damaturu, Yobe State.