Program Officer Recruitment at Idmibok International. Please make sure you go through the job requirements before applying below.
Idmibok International, also known as 360 HSDC is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Officer
Location: Bonny, Rivers
- The Program Officer will grow the program by working in collaboration with staff of the organization to develop project proposals, engage with existing and potential donors, and produce written materials for both internal and external stakeholders
- S/He will also play a significant role in directly contributing to the success of the project by delivering technical assistance and providing subject matter expertise and support.
- Conceptualize, plan and manage 360HSDC support to the HIV/AIDS testing program in the LGA
- Coordinate key program strategies and results for the project
- Organize and participate as a resource person in advocacy meetings, round-tables, training workshops and other meetings related to specific HIV/AIDS issues
- Review, analyze, and evaluate technical reports and other materials relating to the project
- Represent the project in technical forums at field level
- Participate in the donor progress report writing, continuation application and quarterly review report writing and presentation.
- Provide technical support for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual project performance reviews
- Overall monitoring and analysis of the program environment and advise on timely readjustments of strategies and activities
- Identify new areas of support and facilitate implementation of new initiatives
- Close communication with all stakeholders and promotion of 360HSDC’s mandate; provide recommendations and program/policy advice based on results
- Liaise with government and civil society counterparts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Public Health, Development Studies, or other related Social Sciences or Medical Degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage.
- 3 years minimum experience, in all-inclusive HIV testing services with focus on index case testing (ICT) and targeted PITC, PMTCT, with a mix of both community and facility strategies.
- Must live Bonny and have in depth knowledge of the local communities, cultures and geography of Bonny LGA.
- Knowledge of company’s main clients and its operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Location (Program Officer – Bonny)” as the subject of the email.
Address your Cover Letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC),
Note: Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity
28th May, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com