Job title: Professional Studio Photographer – Jumia
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Taking quality good images within stipulated time.
- Ensure all studio equipment are well taken care of and in good condition.
- Align and interact with other team members to get the end product of the images snapped in good time.
- Ensure to help produce images that best represent each product.
- Be knowledgeable in camera handling
- Be knowledgeable in light composition
- Be able to assess photo scenes & images
- Be knowledgeable in photoshop
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Be a team player.
Studio Photographer will report directly to the Head of Studio. However, you will interact with all other units within Production (Image Optimization, Content & SEO, Quality Control and Data Management) and with all other departments in the company including, vendors and where necessary.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.