Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Production / Procurement Officer at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited. See the full job details before applying for this position.
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivaled quality and an array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production / Procurement Officer
- Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is an organization providing unrivaled quality and array of promotional gift items to its corporate clients. In order to continue to excel as a market leader, Greenswealth is looking for a young and dynamic person to fill the role of Production / Procurement Officer.
- Preparing and sending of Quotations to client.
- Sending enquiry mails to foreign suppliers
- Working together with other members of the production/ procurement department to ensure the production process are completed.
- Sourcing for samples in the Local Market when need be or when necessary.
- Acquire goods at favorable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers from the foreign market.
- Liaises with local and foreign suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process;
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company both locally and internationally every Friday.
- Work with marketing department and other members of the production department to determine items or materials needed by clients.
- Looks through various catalogues to locate items required by clients.
- Works with the marketing team to accurately interpret and source for items needed by clients.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Work with team members and Head of Production/Procurement department to complete duties as needed.
- A minimum of BSc. Or HND in any related course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 0-1 year (Entry-level) work experience in a similar role.
- A Male is required for this Role.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .