Website Lagos Business School (LBS)
Product Manager at Lagos Business School (LBS), Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply.
Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and development of open enrollment programmes and executive courses.
- This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with the Head of Programme Development, to deliver winning products.
- It also includes working with sales, marketing, and corporate communications to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the School’s overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver Market Requirement Documents (MRD) and Product Requirement Documents (PRD) with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Brief and train the sales force at regular sales meetings.
- Run beta and pilot programmes before the rollout of new products.
- Act as a leader within the School.
- Minimum of four years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Experience in a job in the digital learning and executive education market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online