Product Manager Job at Paga. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sector: Consumer Finance
Department: Product Development
- The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- He/She’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences and designs
- Deliver design specifications with detailed prioritized features and specifications
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for products
- Perform product demos to customers and agents
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Follow up with engineering and QA team to test new features and products and ensure they are working as expected
- Assist operations and technical team in troubleshooting reported issues
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2:1 in Computer Science or Engineering and work experience a strong plus
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Career Level: Minimum 3 years of experience working in product management environment.
- Organisational and planning skills
- Experience in project management and/or agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Active listener
- Multi-task and manage competing priority
- Technical skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgement and decision-making ability
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of color, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.
To apply for this job please visit paga.bamboohr.com.