Head, Strategy Job at 9mobile Nigeria. Please make sure you read the job requirements before applying for this position.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Strategy
Job ID: IRC4316
- Business lead for the Company’s Transformation programme. A holistic transformation programme, with intent to shape the future of EMTS by proactively introducing specific measures to help accelerate the company’s business and financial performance.
- These measures will make the organization more agile, and the business more sustainable, efficient, innovative, and profitable.
- Supports EMTS Corporate Strategic and growth process through identification of EBITDA impact improvement initiatives.
- Support EMTS Leadership team in delivering the Company’s strategic planning process, driving strategic initiatives, running consulting-style engagements to pursue the top strategic issues.
- Providing leadership for the implementation of the Transformation Program, coordinating, and directing activities to achieve the overall objectives of the organization.
- Develop the Portfolio Strategy and Delivery Plan (for OPEX and CAPEX related projects) to align with the overall strategy and plan of the organization.
- Lead enterprise-wide execution of the Transformation project: end-to-end business transformation initiative for business differentiation, sustainable market leadership, process optimization, network/infrastructure leverage, revenue growth and cost-reduction.
- Ensure the portfolio evolves as needed to reflect changes in overall strategic objectives and business priorities.
- Drive the Transformation agenda and value capture initiatives within the Transformation Office to consistently deliver efficiency and set a platform for increased commerciality.
- Support the development and implementation of corporate and business segment strategic growth initiatives across the organization through rigorous project management.
- Assist in creating platform for business improvement ideas generation.
- Review and evaluation of business cases to support strategic initiatives.
- Support business leaders in developing implementation plans, risk identification and risk mitigation strategies.
- Liaise, collaborate, and maintain strong working relationships with key personnel from each business segment/unit while efficiently program managing initiatives.
- Identify, understand, and include the stakeholders for the business transformation program. Analyze their interests and the power of their influence and develop a communication management plan to engage and influence stakeholders.
- Identification of processes and areas constituting initiatives execution delays and advising on resolution.
- Monitoring, control and periodic reporting of execution status of strategic initiatives.
- Plan and track transformation targets with performance indicators. Align monthly, quarterly, or yearly plans for financial impacts to the organizational profit & loss structure.
- Motivate, encourage and inspire the development of a strong, efficient and effective professional team operating ethically and with a clear focus on delivering outcomes.
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative discipline from a recognized university
- Business / Finance related Postgraduate / Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Professional Services / Consulting experience.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post NYSC experience in a similar research, analysis, and strategic business support role(e.g., planning, finance, accounting or consulting).
- Includes at least 3 years in a managerial role in a telecommunications environment.
- Telecommunications industry and project management.
- Excellent communication, possessing influencing and relationship building skills and the ability to simplify complex concepts for a wide audience including executive levels
- Pragmatic with a strong analytical and problem solving ability. Ability to devise logical methods / approaches
- Very strong (well above average)MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- Highly collaborative team player
- Results-oriented, takes the initiative mentality
- Demonstrates a highly analytical work ethic/approach
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple priorities / projects simultaneously.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.