Garki Hospital Abuja
Garki Hospital Abuja is owned by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). It was closed in 2001 for full renovation. In March 2007, a concession agreement for the management and operation of the new Garki Hospital Abuja was signed between FCTA and Nisa Premier Hospital, after a competitive bidding process. This is in line with the Federal Government’s Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Policy. Today Garki Hospital Abuja is a model 100plus bedded hospital in the FCT breaking barriers and setting the pace in both general and specialized services.
We are an indigenous Organisation providing health care services within Abuja metropolis and environs.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Code: PRO 001
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidates for this position must possess a First Degree in Purchasing and Supply or any other related field from any recognized University / Polytechnic.
- He / She must have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in similar capacity in the health care industry.
- Knowledge of any ERP package for stock handling/monitoring is essential
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply will be an added advantage
- Candidates for the above positions must be good team players, they must also possess good interpersonal skills. Computer knowledge is a MUST.
- Attractive and negotiable.
2nd December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications containing daytime telephone numbers and copies of their credentials to [email protected] Applicants must use the Job Code of the position applied for as displayed in the advert as the subject of their emails.
Note: Any application that is not showing the Position and Job Code will be discarded.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org