Graphics Designer Job at Elevation Church. Please make sure you go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
This role is responsible for meeting the visual communication needs of the organization. This process starts from conceptualization to execution and sign off.
Thematic & Print Design:
- Get design brief from stakeholders.
- Conceptualization and development of design
- Share with supervisor and stakeholders
- Get design approvals
- Execute production (sending to relevant stakeholders for utilization)
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Work with the Procurement department to ensure the following:
- Call/email vendors for updates on design projects
- Liaise with the vendor to ensure timely delivery
- Quotes request for services as required
- Quality control for merchandise, print media, and other deliverables.
Skills and Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- A Degree in fine art, graphic design, communication design, 3D design, illustration, or visual art
- A design, printing, or art expression course will be a good foundation.
- Should be proficient in the use of:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Previous work in an advertising agency, visual communications or graphics design department of any organization or freelance experience
- A strong design portfolio spanning 2 years ranging from digital media design to print.
Attitude & Behavioural Traits:
- Ability to receive and efficiently process information as regards design needs.
- A creative mindset
- Good command of the English language
- An eye for details and color combinations.
- Should accept feedback and criticism graciously
- Efficient time management
- The desire for learning, improvement, and self-development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.