About HealthPlus Limited
HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s first Integrative Pharmacy. We are the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa, committed to our mission of helping people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. From inception, HealthPlus has distinguished itself as the Pharmacy of Choice through the provision of high quality healthcare products such as medicines, nutritional supplements, natural remedies, home medical equipment, mobility aids and pharmacy services, by certified and well-informed healthcare professionals, in a friendly and hygienic environment.
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Reference No. PCM / 01 / PA
- Provide assistance to Category Managers / buyers in developing category management strategies in company – wide perspective
- Assist in sales and profitability of assigned category through analysis of performance data
- Assist in planning promotional activities and sales events for assigned categories
- Analyse business and market trends to recommend new strategies for increased sales
- Review procurement activities and provide feedback to management
- Develop all documentations related to category management and sales activities
- Create business presentations, MPR documents and sales proposals as needed
- Work with buyers / category managers to create promotional initiatives to improve business
- Conduct retail price survey and investigations to study the activities of competition and marketing impact to category, product and brand
- Assist to prepare customized reports to management when needed.
- Provide guidance to buying team to meet revenue goals
- Support and provide data for warehouse product distribution and redistribution
- First degree in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Purchasing
- Membership of a recognized and relevant professional body (e.g. Supply Chain Institute of Nigeria, CIPS, CILSCM, CSCP,CISCM) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant work experience in the Pharmaceutical, Beauty, Retail, FMCG sectors
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with a variety of suppliers, service providers and vendors
- Ability to build and leverage on personal & professional networks to the benefit of the Business
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Effective and efficient business writing skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- Strong forecasting and planning skills; ability to correct and assess the needs of the business
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply Healthplus recruitment on the company’s website.
To apply for this job please visit jb.skillsmapafrica.com.