Primary School Teacher and Secondary Level 1 Teacher (M / F / D) at Julius Berger. Please ensure you read the job requirements before applying.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
SEE ALSO: Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher and Secondary Level 1 Teacher (M / F / D)
Employment Type: Full time
Slot: 2 Openings
- we are looking for you full-time as Primary school teacher and secondary level 1 teacher (m / f / d) for our company school in Abuja / Nigeria. We are looking for two full-time teachers in primary school and one full-time or part-time teacher in lower secondary level.
- We are the company school of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC with a bilingual kindergarten, preschool, elementary school and secondary level I (currently grades 5-6). From secondary level I we teach differently according to school types (HS / RS / GY). We also offer an English branch based on the British National Curriculum for non-German-speaking students. Now we are looking for you as part of a highly motivated and committed team.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Full-time teacher in elementary school: Provision of specialist teaching in elementary school; German or mathematics + GS subjects, possibly English (elementary school teacher)
- Full-time or part-time teacher in lower secondary level: Specialized teaching in the subjects of physics and chemistry and, if necessary, in other subjects
- Takeover of class teacher business and corresponding parenting work
- Participation in shaping school life
- Participation in the quality management of the school
What Are You Bringing With You?
- 1st and 2nd state examination or master’s degree for elementary school or comparable degrees from Austria and Switzerland (elementary school teacher)
- 2nd state examination or comparable, recognized qualification (teacher lower secondary level)
- Teamwork, intercultural openness
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience with cooperative forms of learning in primary schools
- Experience in internal differentiation is an advantage
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- Family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide a company car with a driver and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.