Area Sales Manager Vacancy at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is currently recruiting area sales manager to fill the vacancies in there Lagos office.
Location: Lagos (To support the business in Abuja and it’s environment)
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with leading parastatals and government entities including but not limited to; NDIC, FIRS, CBN, TCN, NIPP, NDDC, BOI etc. to ensure prescription of SE on upcoming projects.
- Actively manage relevant contractors, panel builders, distributors and consultants within the region
- Build a robust pipeline with clear visibility and timelines on all government related projects.
- Identify and work with leading government parastatal contractors to ensure conversion to order on prescribed projects.
- Maintain good communication and reporting structure to the management on activities.
- Respond to RFQs promptly covering full detail including; technical and commercial conditions.
- Developing and implementing strategy for increased market share in the region.
- Drive orders and sales growth across all managed customers in the region.
- Work with the marketing team to organise sales activities to boost presence and engagement of customers in the region.
- Conduct negotiations with clients on contract terms, prices and other relevant conditions.
- Ensure partner compliance to all signed agreements.
- Internal coordination of all stakeholders (supply chain, finance and Services) to ensure prompt and effective project delivery.
- Develop annual and quarterly sales forecasts in line with global financial targets.
- B.Sc. or B.Eng in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s in management or MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience (with at least 3 years in a leading sale or a sales support role) within the electrical distribution industry
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- Strong knowledge in electrical distribution industry
- Have strong access to key players in the building and utilities ecosystems as well as with govt. parastatals
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should click the career link of Schneider Electric to apply now!
To apply for this job please visit schneiderele.taleo.net.