KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
PPM Coordinator Job at KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation. Please read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is an international non-profit organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB), still the deadliest infectious disease in the world. KNCV is an international center of expertise for TB control that promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable TB control strategies in a national and international context. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PPM Coordinator
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
In collaboration with the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) as the Principal Recipient (PR), KNCV is implementing the Global Fund Public-Private Mix grant; Scaling up services for TB Prevention and Control in the 3 states of Benue, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. This will involve engaging primarily with the formal and informal private health sector in these states to find and treat missing persons with TB disease and contribute towards the National TB, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer Control Program’s (NTBLCP) TB treatment coverage targets.
The overarching strategic objectives of the PPM grant include improving access to quality patient-centered care for TB, TB/HIV and drug-resistant TB services; prevent transmission and disease progression; and to strengthen TB platforms in the private sector. KNCV TB Foundation also providing technical support to KNCV TB Foundation Nigeria in the implementation of USAID funded LON project particular in the implementation of the Private Sector Engagement in finding and treating missing TB cases in 14 states.
Purpose of the Job:
- The PPM Coordinator is expected to provide technical and programmatic leadership to the implementation for the GF PPM TB and LON Nigeria project.
- The PPM Coordinator is responsible for the overall implementation of the GF PPM TB project as well as provide technical assistance to the LON project on the PPM implementation and the overarching management responsibilities in the branch office such as governance, HR and security.
Position in the Organization:
- The PPM Coordinator reports to the reports to the Grant Manager at KNCV’s Head Office in The Hague.
As PPM Coordinator, you will:
- Coordinate the implementation of the Global fund PPM TB grant in the focused state;
- Develop implementation plans and oversee the implementation of integrated TB, TB/HV and other medical services at facility level and community level with focus on the private sector in the Global fund and LON region 1 and 2 states;
- Lead effort in the engagement of key private sector stakeholders, Associations and other professional bodies involved in the implementation of the public-private Mix TB activities;
- Provide technical guidance on training and capacity building in the focused states in the implementation of the PPM TB in LON 1 and 2 States;
- Provide technical assistance on rapid assessments, situational analysis, evaluations and other related activities with focus on the PPM TB in Global fund and LON projects States;
- Lead effort in the engagement of key state-level stakeholders, state TB programs, Ministry of Health and Local government on the implementation of the PPM activities;
- Other duties as assigned.
SEE ALSO: Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment
- Ensure proper execution of the KNCV Country Office manual and HRM manual;
- Implement (changes in) relevant policies and procedures in the Country Office as advised by KNCV HO;
- Lead the KNCV TB Foundation office and responsible for in-country KNCV security policy;
- Coordination with Local NGO KNCV Nigeria;
- Resource Mobilization.
- Represent KNCV Branch Office externally with partners in-country;
Who We Are Looking for?
- A Degree in the Medical Sciences – MBBS / MB.BCH (Master’s Degree in Public Health, Project Management, Health Management and related discipline will be an added advantage).
Knowledge / Experience:
- At least 10 years experience in managing complex public health programs especially in the field of TB, TB/HIV and HIV;
- Ability to develop, adjust and implement a business model for TB control in the overall private sector;
- Demonstrated experience representing an organization and/or diplomatic capacity;
- At least 2 years of experience supervising a team.
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting the implementation of control activities in the formal and informal private sector in the context of tuberculosis;
- Good working knowledge of and relationship with partners operating in the public and private health space at both national and sub-national level;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th February, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.kncvtbc.org.