Pirotti Projects Limited
Pirotti Projects Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Pirotti Projects Limited is a private limited liability based in Nigeria. We boast of creative, dynamic and seasoned professionals with varied experience in Architectural Design, Building Construction and Real Estate industry. We are partner to leading companies in Nigeria and overseas.
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Officer
- HSE officers, also known as health, safety, and environment officers and environment health and safety officers, monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area.
- Private companies and government offices hire HSE officers to work full daytime weekday hours, both in office environments and out in the field.
- HSE officers manage and train other health and safety staff members and may even travel to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports.
- Ensure adherence and compliance to all relevant legal rules and regulations.
- Educate and oversee employees on health and safety procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement health, safety, and environmental policy and procedures for the company.
- Ensure that all visitors, vendors, and contractors entering the construction site have on their PPE and restricted access without it.
- Track the number of incidents and produce reports.
- Monitor exposure to certain hazardous materials, etc.
- Attend meetings with other managers and Head of Departments to give and receive update briefs concerning HSE matters and policies.
- Monitor personnel and workspace to ensure the environment is healthy and safe.
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit all the relevant health and safety documents.
- Encourage and promote the use of safer work equipment, PPE, materials and supplies in the construction site, and ensure that non-compliant staff are reported to Human Resources.
- Previous working experience as Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator for (x) years
- Certification in Environmental Health or Related Fields (e.g HSE I,II, III)
- Excellent organizational time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong personality, proactive and very energetic.
- Must be able to work long hours.
- In-depth knowledge of Health, Safety and/or Environmental policy for Construction Sites.
- Hands-on experience with performing audits and writing reports.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
23rd June, 2020.
To apply for this job please visit pirottiprojects.com .