ATTENTION!!! FOLLOWS US ON GOOGLE NEWS and be the first to know about high paying job vacancies so you can apply IMMEDIATELY. Click here to JOIN GOOGLE NEWS.
The National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Pharmacy Intern vacancy
Job Title: Pharmacy Intern
Company: The National Orthopaedic Hospital
Are you looking for a Medical related or Pharmacy Intern job Nigeria? Here is an opportunity to start up your career with the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu.
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Prospective candidates for an internship must possess:
- Holders of B.Pharm
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies
- Statement of Result
- Oath Certificate
- Three reference letters, one of which must come from the Dean of your Faculty.
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit a Letter of Application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope indicating on the Right Upper Corner your Discipline to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any Social Media Platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.nohenugu.org.ng.