The National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Pharmacy Intern vacancy
Job Title: Pharmacy Intern
Company: The National Orthopaedic Hospital
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Enugu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program below:
Prospective candidates for an internship must possess:
- Holders of B.Pharm
- Certificate of provisional registration with their regulatory bodies
- Statement of Result
- Oath Certificate
- Three reference letters, one of which must come from the Dean of your Faculty.
- Affidavit that you have not previously done internship in your respective discipline
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address and submit a Letter of Application with photocopies of relevant documents as well as recent Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope indicating on the Right Upper Corner your Discipline to:
The Office of the Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- Candidates with awaiting results or who do not have provisional registration as at the time of this advert need not to apply.
- This application process is entirely free of charge and is not contracted out to anybody or firm. Do not respond or succumb to any solicitation/entreaty to the contrary via any Social Media Platform.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written/oral interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.nohenugu.org.ng.