Job Title: Media Buying and Planning Manager – Jumia
- As a Media buying and Planning Manager, you will be responsible for providing key inputs to all media planning, buying and monitoring contracts with media partners as required and oversee them to ensure strict adherence with contracts, Memorandum of understanding and Service Level Agreements.
- Develop media planning strategies to help Jumia remain at the forefront of retail in Nigeria.
- Articulate Jumia’s media planning and management strategies including policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Manage Jumia’s external agencies such as media, creative, monitoring and research.
- Coordinate all activities of the media planning and management unit and ensure compliance with overall brand objectives.
- Execute media plans and articulate efficiency of campaigns via GRP, CPT, reach/frequency audience rating, spikes analysis, cluster analysis, etc
- Ensure Jumia’s media planning conform with local advertising regulations (APCON, Lottery board).
- Coordinate the step-by-step process for strategic media planning, buying and monitoring across traditional media such as TV, Radio, print, Outdoor including Youtube channel.
- Manage creative process for offline campaigns to include creatives, jingles, scripts & videos.
- Provide relevant insights for major campaigns.
- Build and initiate proposed media partnerships for barter on behalf of Jumia either or Radio and TV.
- Analyse campaign analysis for media activations with KPIs to include direct traffic, Search etc.)
- Oversee frequent media surveys for Jumia pre-event & Post-event.
- Monitor competitor’s media spend and share of voice.
- Analyse potential regions and media penetration strategies to acquire new customers.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Social Sciences or Postgraduate Degree in Marketing.
- 5 years + professional experience in marketing and related industry.
- Must have broad knowledge of media channels and agency experience as a strategist/media planner/buyer.
- Experience in planning to execution for Top 20 media spending brands in Nigeria.
- Excellent strategic planning and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills i.e. proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Advanced data analysis and analytical skills.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Use the link(s) below to apply on the company website.
To apply for this job please visit africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net.