Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Operation Officer at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Job Title: Operation Officer
- Sensitize and mobilize communities on CSDP project objectives and activities as well as issues related to HIV / AIDS.
- Facilitate communities to undertake needs assessment and prioritization that are socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable;
- Facilitate communities in the formulation of CDP in line with (b) above;
- Build capacity of the CPMCs and LGRC Desk Officers, as appropriate, through providing training in requisite areas e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs), record and bookkeeping, project management, mainstreaming gender, environment and natural resources issues etc, as identified by the Project Officer-IEC and Training.
- Supervise the implementation of the CDPs to ensure quality assurance;
- Ensure timely replenishment of accounts of the CPMCs;
- Collect, collate and forward to the M&E Department, information/data on micro-project activities in communities.
- Submission of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports to M&E Department on schedule, through the Manager, Operations;
- Set monthly and quarterly performance targets based on the work plan;
- Submit regular reports to the Project Officer or relevant section for whose activity they are deployed at any point in time.
- Responsible to the Project Officer, Supervision.
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Accountancy or related field, with at least 1 year post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on week-ends is a must. Applicants are not expected to be more than 35 years as at the time of recruitment and not above Grade level 9 if recruited from the civil service.
The post attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidate with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.