Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
General Manager job at the Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA). Please go through the job requirement before applying for this position.
About Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA)
Oyo State Government established the Community and Social Development Agency (CSDA) through the State Act of Parliament in 2008 with the responsibility of implementing the World Bank Assisted Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The main goal of the Agency is to support the Human Capital Development of the poor. The objective is to increase access of poor people to social, “recovery” and natural resource infrastructure services through the provision of grant support beneficiaries for identifying, prioritizing, implementing, and maintaining community-driven micro-projects under approved Community Development Plans (CDPs). Oyo State Government under Community and Social Development Project, Additional Financing requires officers for CSDP.
Job Title: General Manager
Duties of a General Manager
- Be in charge of general administration of the Agency
- Be the accounting Officer of the State Agency
- Give approval for proposal of Community Development Plans (COPs) recommended by the State Agency management committee
- Authorize expenditure in accordance with the annual budget and work programme of the State Agency as approved by Board.
- Conduct dialogue with donors and donors and those capable of providing complimentary technical and administrative skills and financial resources.
- Ensure regular reporting and adherence to the State Agency reporting relationship with the Project Financial
- Management Unit (PFMU) of the State.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and/or any other relevant degree with at least fifteen years post-qualification experience in the private or public sector, five of which must be at management level.
- A higher degree and experience in the management of rural development projects shall be an added advantage. Applicants from Public Service should be on GL. 14 and above.
The post attracts remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the Work Bank.
1st December 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of written Applications and Curriculum Vitae duly signed and sealed to:
The Board Chairman,
Oyo State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 18, Osuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only candidates with the required qualification and experience would be shortlisted.