Website Nicole Sinclair
Operation Manager (Hospitality) at Nicole Sinclair, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply
Job Title: Operation Manager (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for supervising the activities of all the departments and sets clear objectives.
- Plans activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model.
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales profits.
- Develop and implement an intuitive and effective marketing strategy to promote the resort services
- Communicate with guests when appropriate by welcoming them, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information, etc.
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment renovation, etc.
- Inspects facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all departmental managers.
- Oversee the operations functions of organization, as per the Organizational chart.
- Ensure full compliance to the resort operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Manage on-going profitability of the resort, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Closely monitor the resort business reporton a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for rooms division, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- Maximizing the resort revenue through innovative sales practices and yield management programs.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the owners and stake holders.
- Responsible for corporate client handling and take part in new client acquisition along with the sales team whenever required.
- Provide effective leadership to the resort team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Tourism, Business Administration or other related courses.
- 10-15 years experience as an operations Manager or other related managerial positions.
- Proven experience with clear track record of managing a resort.
- Must possess outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- Should possess apt understanding of hospitality management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines.
- Should possess an outstanding leadership skill and pays a great attention to details.
- Working knowledge of MS office; knowledge of resort management software is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a strong business mindset.
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.
- Must be reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Should have a good knowledge of sales and Marketing.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.nicolesinclair.com.