Health Partners Limited
Key Accounts Officer Job at Health Partners Limited. Please make sure you carefully read all the job requirements before applying for this position.
Health Partners Limited – A Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to operate as a national HMO seeks application for suitable, qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Officer
- This role is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with corporate clients by ensuring the highest level of positive customer experience. The role is also responsible for ensuring strong customer retention and resolution of clients’ administrative issues.
- Are you are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback?
- Communicate courteously with clients and internal customers via phone calls and emails.
- Follow up on pending activities with clients and other respective teams within the organization.
- Politely attend to client’s suggestions, objections, and complaints
- Assist clients by guiding them through the decision on the choice of a health plan.
- Upgrade enrolees’ Health plans accordingly.
- Raise invoices for clients and following up to ensure prompt payment of premiums
- Obtain prospective enrollees’ details and confirm the accuracy of the details.
- Send reminder mails to prospective enrolees through client representatives when they do not promptly provide their details.
- Inform clients’ representatives in the case of any invalid detail.
- Register prospective enrollees on the company’s database.
- Schedule and organise Health Talks and Wellness checks at clients’ organizations.
- Organize corporate events that will improve client retention.
- Ensure all clients have duly signed SLAs.
- Communicate with corporate key contacts to inform them of updates in service.
- Obtain feedback from client representatives
- Understand and be knowledgeable of the various peculiarities with clients.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Forward feedback, tasks and recommendations to appropriate units/personnel.
- Record details of clients’ representatives/enrolees complaints, feedback and suggestions.
- Document daily activities and forward report to Team Lead.
- HND / BSc in Business Management / Administration, Social Sciences or other relevant disciplines.
- 1 – 2 years post-NYSC experience in Health Maintenance Organization
- Bias for developing a career in a client-focused role.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com