Lolo Ejefobiri Foundation School
Nursery School Teacher Job at Lolo Ejefobiri Foundation School. Please read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
Lolo Ejefobiri Foundation School – We are a multi-discipline school, and our emphasis is on fire the holistic raising-up of cultured, well-adjusted individuals, who uncompromisingly retain the principles and precepts of Godliness, even on an international stage. Our working is a synergy, where the school and the parent co-raise the child in order to achieve our goal; to raise up children into responsible adults, with a goodly foundation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery School Teacher
Location: Idu Ibdrustrial Layout, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework
- Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors
- Maintaining records
- Monitoring and recording progress.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc
- Minimum qualification is NCE / ND
- 3 years work experience.
NGN20,000 – 25,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th January, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org