High Commission of Pakistan
Marketing Officer / Trade Development Officer Job at the High Commission of Pakistan. Make sure you read through the job requirements before applying for this position.
The Commercial Section, High Commission of Pakistan, Lagos invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer / Trade Development Officer
Job Type: Contract
Duration: One year
The applicants must possess the following to meet the application criteria:
- The candidate must have minimum Graduation Degree from a recognized University in Business Studies / Economics / International Trade / Commerce
- The candidate must possess strong IT Skills and be proficient in usage of Micro-soft Windows Applications, Internet, Social Media Channels and have good typing speed.
- The candidate must be familiar with Nigeria’s Trade Bodies / Chamber of Commerce
- The candidate must possess strong marketing skills to conduct sectorial surveys
- The candidate must have a minimum of three years of work experience preferably in trade-related matters/trade organization in public or private sector
- The candidate must have basic information and knowledge about the Nigeria’s Trade Relationships / Business/commerce/customs Laws and procedure
- The candidate must have basic knowledge about organizing a trade exhibition/business delegation/business to business meetings.
Language and Communication Skill:
- The candidate must be proficient in writing, reading and speaking of English Language, in addition to the any-one local language of Nigeria.
- The candidate age limit must be within 25-35 years.
- The candidate may demonstrate an ability to communicate with all stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner
- The candidate must be a good team player and accepts additional tasks / targets / responsibilities in a professional way to achieve organizational goals
- The candidate must be confident in dealing with national and international business communities.
- The candidate should have origin and nationality of Nigeria. An applicant of Pakistan origin may however be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume with a request letter addressed to High Commissioner of Pakistan to the address below by email / local post services:
Trade and Investment Attache,
Commercial Section, High Commission of Pakistan
103, B-1, Cluster Block, 1004 Estate,
Victoria Island – Lagos State.
Phone No.: +2347064000433
E-mail: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th January, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com