NPO Service Business Manager Recruitment a Nokia. Please make sure you go through the application process and requirement listed below;
Nokia is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Nokia is a global leader in creating the technologies at the heart of our connected world. We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience.
Job Title: NPO Service Business Manager
Ref No: 2000000A40
About Customer Operations
- Our Customer Operations (CO) organization is the primary interface with communication service providers.
- The CO organization has a comprehensive global presence and is active in approximately 120 countries. Its organizational structure ensures that our customers benefit from dedicated management attention and from our teams’ deep understanding of local markets.
- This approach enables Nokia to maintain strong customer relationships. Customer Operations is also responsible for project delivery, ensuring strong alignment between our customer-facing sales and delivery teams in each account.
- Plan, support and execute network design for customers for current and emerging technologies.
- Perform solution monitoring, Network data collection, generation of daily / weekly report, and a first level of analysis with problems identification in a domain of the customer Solution.
- Perform optimization in terms of capacity, architecture, performance, analyses metrics on current capacity and usage.
- Recommend parameters tuning & design evolutions.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- End to End Radio Optimization for 2G/3G/LTE/Wimax; competence in H//; Ericsson; ZTE Tools, Competence in KPI Counters and Root Cause analysis and Problem solving- Plan and design network to meet customer’s requirements.
- Derive from the network architecture the operational network design taking into account planning aspects, operational constraints, optimization of existing network and quality expectation from end user point of view.
- Define the criteria to assess network performance from end-user / service perspective & monitor those criteria.
- Identify and anticipate network performance issues. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Optimize the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase and customer requirements.
- Ensure that design & optimization guaranty the capability for the network to provide end-user new services.
- Capture and understand customer’s needs on items impacting design in order to provide recommendations.
- Ensure that the Customer’s deliverables & KPIs included in the contract are followed-up and met. Identify and report risks associated.
- Perform network design audit of submitted designs by 3rd party and submit for customer approval.
- Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
You may also like this; How to Get a Job in Another State
Skills / Qualification
- Break boundaries and barriers
- Mobilize team and grow potential
- Project winning mindset and customer focus
- Cost management and business acumen
- Design KPI’s accepted by the customer
- Optimization KPIs accepted by the Customer
- Activity performed on-time
- Broad Multi-Techno an product knowledge
- Experience telecom technical domains
- People management, problem solving, communication, presentation, negotiation and networking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com.